As we ramp our way up to C2E2, I take some time to reflect what it takes to do this thing, with some stories of the pat and thought on the future. In the middle of the storm, you gotta find your way, or it’ll be found for you. Creature Entertainment isn’t about the bottom line, but the top of the mountain!
"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA! on WordPress.com
Le magnifique, sexy et dangereux Instagram de FWACATA
- INSTAGRAM: So #c2e2 is at an end and @creaturecomix had so much fun! Thanks everyone for coming out and making this… wp.me/pcO3-23A 1 hour ago
- Thanks Eternus for the follow! PREPARE FOR ART TO THE FACE! FWACATA.com 4 hours ago
- INSTAGRAM: Goodbye buddy! To a good banner that battled the #cons with us this year #2015 . To a great home you go… wp.me/pcO3-23w 5 hours ago
- INSTAGRAM: Ha everything must go @c2e2 ! Even our Tommy banner is going to a great home! Thank you to Lupe for… wp.me/pcO3-23s 5 hours ago
- INSTAGRAM: @creaturecomix TOMMY issue 1 #trigger #variant for #c2e2 is sold OUT! This mass of awesomeness got it in… wp.me/pcO3-23o 9 hours ago
What’s he doing in there?
Work I’ve done