Sooooooo want to make one now…Spent my lunch just thinking of different types to do.
"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA! on WordPress.com
Le magnifique, sexy et dangereux Instagram de FWACATA
- 'We Can Be Heroes': Photo series portrays ordinary people as comic-book superheroes - klou.tt/10laopd3assym 2 hours ago
- Taquerias El Mexicano on #Yelp: Lackluster. It's the right ingredients but watered down. The Gorditas that they wer… yelp.com/biz/taquerias-… 3 hours ago
- Ok let's see if this is what it says it is (@ Taquerias El Mexicano) on #Yelp yelp.com/biz/taquerias-… 3 hours ago
- Thanks Videnda for the follow! PREPARE FOR ART TO THE FACE! FWACATA.com 4 hours ago
- Archie VS. Predator #1 - Comics by comiXology - klou.tt/1os2vi0zo0oth 4 hours ago
What’s he doing in there?
Work I’ve done