People often have a tendency to shy away from creative endeavors because they dont feel creative, but feeling creative isnt necessary to create.
"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA! on WordPress.com
Le magnifique, sexy et dangereux Instagram de FWACATA
- Thanks Excuse My Adlib for the follow! PREPARE FOR ART TO THE FACE! FWACATA.com 5 hours ago
- Awesome fans at #c2e2 thegoblinsheist's photo instagram.com/p/15-gMzKZHS/ 8 hours ago
- INSTAGRAM: Oh crap! #c2e2 #variant of TOMMY #1 is almost gone! If you want it get to booth 100 now! @c2e2 #chicago… wp.me/pcO3-23k 8 hours ago
- INSTAGRAM: The insanity has started at booth 100 @c2e2 ! @creaturecomix #comic #cons #bookscheckemout wp.me/pcO3-23g 10 hours ago
- Thanks Minnie Simmons for the follow! PREPARE FOR ART TO THE FACE! FWACATA.com 18 hours ago
What’s he doing in there?
Work I’ve done