People often have a tendency to shy away from creative endeavors because they dont feel creative, but feeling creative isnt necessary to create.
"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA! on WordPress.com
Le magnifique, sexy et dangereux Instagram de FWACATA
- Thanks Meghan Walton for the follow! PREPARE FOR ART TO THE FACE! FWACATA.com 3 hours ago
- Thanks b2zone Gina Adam for the follow! PREPARE FOR ART TO THE FACE! FWACATA.com 3 hours ago
- Thanks LovePop Cards for the follow! PREPARE FOR ART TO THE FACE! FWACATA.com 4 hours ago
- Comic corporate culture is changing... for the better? - klou.tt/7msj0imnb4k #rt #podcast #comics 5 hours ago
- Want to be on the #podcast? Send question/comments to 806-414-JUAN & you can be on the next one! #art #Miami #makingcomics #305 #comics #rt 5 hours ago
What’s he doing in there?
Work I’ve done