Maaaaan…. I see that studio and I’m suddenly enthralled to create. Awesome stuff.
"Oye, lets go make some comix, bro"
FWACATA is the phonetic pronunciation of the sound of a crash in Spanish, a Cuban Sound effect that efficiently says Oh no or OH YEAH! This explains Juan Navarro, a Writer/Artist from Miami, Florida, Editor of Creature Entertainment, Creator of webcomics Zombie Years and VIGIL
Here I collect my thoughts, my work, and my love in one place, sharing what I can, when I can!
- Follow FWACATA! on WordPress.com
Le magnifique, sexy et dangereux Instagram de FWACATA
- Thanks Saif Ishoof for the follow! PREPARE FOR ART TO THE FACE! FWACATA.com 2 hours ago
- RT @BenjaminDewey: Another comics making tip: reference is your friend but not your boss. Have the idea first & then find or photograph to… 4 hours ago
- An interview on the 32nd Annual Miami Book Fair at Miami Dade College with @Miamitox ! #hialeah #Miami #events buff.ly/1TfAlOe 5 hours ago
- RT @nerdist: #MadMax leaves the safety of #FuryRoad to battle Black Friday. Witness the carnage: nerdi.st/1IhXGbt https://t.co/5XEiv… 6 hours ago
- Thanks Cigar Geek (RArnold) for the follow! PREPARE FOR ART TO THE FACE! FWACATA.com 7 hours ago
What’s he doing in there?
Work I’ve done